Hard Lesson: Set Expectations for Students and Parents
Jon Harper with Ross Cooper and Erin Murphy
We were so excited that we jumped the gun and changed our teaching, but we forgot to prepare our students and parents. We learned why setting expectations is critical.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
February 10, 2017 MY BAD
Ross Cooper and Erin Murphy are co-authors of the forthcoming Hacking Project-Based Learning. Ross is the Supervisor of Instructional Practice K-12 in the Salisbury Township School District (1:1 MacBook/iPad) in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Erin serves as the Assistant Principal at Eyer Middle School in the East Penn School District.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media