Hard Lesson: Set Expectations for Students and Parents
Jon Harper with Ross Cooper and Erin Murphy
We were so excited that we jumped the gun and changed our teaching, but we forgot to prepare our students and parents. We learned why setting expectations is critical.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
February 10, 2017 MY BAD
Ross Cooper and Erin Murphy are co-authors of the forthcoming Hacking Project-Based Learning. Ross is the Supervisor of Instructional Practice K-12 in the Salisbury Township School District (1:1 MacBook/iPad) in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Erin serves as the Assistant Principal at Eyer Middle School in the East Penn School District.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media