Why It Takes Fearless Teaching to Unlock Student Potential
Mike Janatovich with Yvette Jackson and Veronica McDermott
Join us as we unpack why it takes courage and fearless leadership to achieve great teaching and learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 19.7K 0
December 1, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Yvette Jackson and Veronica McDermott are the authors of the ASCD books Aim High, Achieve More: How to Transform Urban Schools Through Fearless Leadership and Unlocking Student Potential: How do I Identify and Activate Strengths? Jackson is the CEO of the National Urban Alliance for Effective Education. McDermott is a retired superintendent, professional developer, and education consultant. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media