Why It Takes Fearless Teaching to Unlock Student Potential
Mike Janatovich with Yvette Jackson and Veronica McDermott
Join us as we unpack why it takes courage and fearless leadership to achieve great teaching and learning.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 19.6K 0
December 1, 2016 ASCD Learn Teach Lead Radio
Yvette Jackson and Veronica McDermott are the authors of the ASCD books Aim High, Achieve More: How to Transform Urban Schools Through Fearless Leadership and Unlocking Student Potential: How do I Identify and Activate Strengths? Jackson is the CEO of the National Urban Alliance for Effective Education. McDermott is a retired superintendent, professional developer, and education consultant. Host Mike Janatovich is the assistant principal of Harmon Middle School in Aurora, OH, and an ASCD Emerging Leader.
More from ASCD Hosts
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media