My Students (and Parents) Love Homework: Would I Kid You?
Jon Bergmann withLinda Corbin, Ed.D., and Kim Sharp
In the middle of the ongoing debate about homework, we found two teachers whose students and parents love homework. Find out why.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
August 17, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Linda Corbin, Ed.D. is an Elementary Curriculum Coordinator in Katy ISD, Texas and is passionate about creating classrooms with unparalleled learning experiences. Kim Sharp is a 4th grade teacher in Katy, ISD, Texas.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media