My Students (and Parents) Love Homework: Would I Kid You?
Jon Bergmann withLinda Corbin, Ed.D., and Kim Sharp
In the middle of the ongoing debate about homework, we found two teachers whose students and parents love homework. Find out why.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
August 17, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Linda Corbin, Ed.D. is an Elementary Curriculum Coordinator in Katy ISD, Texas and is passionate about creating classrooms with unparalleled learning experiences. Kim Sharp is a 4th grade teacher in Katy, ISD, Texas.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media