My Students (and Parents) Love Homework: Would I Kid You?
Jon Bergmann withLinda Corbin, Ed.D., and Kim Sharp
In the middle of the ongoing debate about homework, we found two teachers whose students and parents love homework. Find out why.
#edchat #flipclass #teachers
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
August 17, 2015 Flipped Learning Worldwide
Linda Corbin, Ed.D. is an Elementary Curriculum Coordinator in Katy ISD, Texas and is passionate about creating classrooms with unparalleled learning experiences. Kim Sharp is a 4th grade teacher in Katy, ISD, Texas.
More from Jon Bergmann
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media