Why Play Time Is Not Break Time
Rae Pica with Dr. Michael Henniger, Dr. Heather Olsen Ed.D, Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed.
Every teacher knows that when the children go outside to play, that’s the time for teachers to have a break and for children to do their own thing. Well, today’s guests say that play time is not break time and savvy teachers put as much thought into planning play time as they put into planning the rest of the school day.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media