Why SAMR Is a Great Framework for Education Technology Integration
Susan M. Bearden withKatrina Keene
The SAMR model provides a continuum for understanding the process and tools for integrating education technology into the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.2K 0
March 3, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Katrina Keene has spent the last 14 years in the K-12 technology education field and enjoys researching and integrating new technologies into classrooms. Her most recent experience as the Director of Innovation at a College Preparatory School, was dedicated to raising student achievement through technology integration. Her love for education is driven by her focus and awareness of effective classroom technologies.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media