Why SAMR Is a Great Framework for Education Technology Integration
Susan M. Bearden withKatrina Keene
The SAMR model provides a continuum for understanding the process and tools for integrating education technology into the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.2K 0
March 3, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Katrina Keene has spent the last 14 years in the K-12 technology education field and enjoys researching and integrating new technologies into classrooms. Her most recent experience as the Director of Innovation at a College Preparatory School, was dedicated to raising student achievement through technology integration. Her love for education is driven by her focus and awareness of effective classroom technologies.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media