Why SAMR Is a Great Framework for Education Technology Integration
Susan M. Bearden withKatrina Keene
The SAMR model provides a continuum for understanding the process and tools for integrating education technology into the classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 5.2K 0
March 3, 2015 EdTechCHAT
Katrina Keene has spent the last 14 years in the K-12 technology education field and enjoys researching and integrating new technologies into classrooms. Her most recent experience as the Director of Innovation at a College Preparatory School, was dedicated to raising student achievement through technology integration. Her love for education is driven by her focus and awareness of effective classroom technologies.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media