Why Students Fidget in Class: Abnormal and Distracting or Normal and Desirable?
Rae Pica withDr. Dustin Sarver, Angela Hanscom, Melanie Link Taylor
To those who believe that sitting still and paying attention equals learning, fidgeting is simply an undesirable student behavior. Others see much more. Join this fascinating discussion.
#edchat #teaching #edreform #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media