Why Students Fidget in Class: Abnormal and Distracting or Normal and Desirable?
Rae Pica withDr. Dustin Sarver, Angela Hanscom, Melanie Link Taylor
To those who believe that sitting still and paying attention equals learning, fidgeting is simply an undesirable student behavior. Others see much more. Join this fascinating discussion.
#edchat #teaching #edreform #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Put Down the Guns, Pick Up a BookBy Linda MitchellSeptember 23, 2019
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media