Why Students Fidget in Class: Abnormal and Distracting or Normal and Desirable?
Rae Pica withDr. Dustin Sarver, Angela Hanscom, Melanie Link Taylor
To those who believe that sitting still and paying attention equals learning, fidgeting is simply an undesirable student behavior. Others see much more. Join this fascinating discussion.
#edchat #teaching #edreform #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media