Why Students Fidget in Class: Abnormal and Distracting or Normal and Desirable?
Rae Pica withDr. Dustin Sarver, Angela Hanscom, Melanie Link Taylor
To those who believe that sitting still and paying attention equals learning, fidgeting is simply an undesirable student behavior. Others see much more. Join this fascinating discussion.
#edchat #teaching #edreform #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes||Takeaways|
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media