Teacher PD Is Still Broken, These 3 Steps Can Fix It
Vicki Davis with Dan Brown
Dan Brown helps us to unpack why professional development remains broken and identifies three simple steps to fix it.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.8K 0
February 3, 2016 Every Classroom Matters
Dan Brown is a National Board Certified Teacher and Co-Director of Educators Rising, a national network of aspiring teachers. He did not write The Da Vinci Code, and he is okay with that.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media