Why Teaching Computer Programming to All Students Matters
Vicki Davis with Lou Zulli Jr.
Learn why teaching computer programming needs to be part of every curriculum. In this segment we talk with an award-winning, veteran educator who makes the case learning “to code” is essential to every child’s future.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media