Why Teaching Computer Programming to All Students Matters
Vicki Davis with Lou Zulli Jr.
Learn why teaching computer programming needs to be part of every curriculum. In this segment we talk with an award-winning, veteran educator who makes the case learning “to code” is essential to every child’s future.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
- They Don’t Know Much About HistoryBy Tim RamseyJanuary 27, 2020
- ‘I Wish You Well’ – 4 Sucky Words in the Education SpaceBy Jay EitnerJanuary 27, 2020
- BasketballBy Tim RamseyJanuary 24, 2020
- Turn the PageBy Tim RamseyJanuary 21, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media