Why Teaching Computer Programming to All Students Matters
Vicki Davis with Lou Zulli, Jr.
Learn why teaching computer programming needs to be part of every curriculum. In this segment we talk with an award-winning, veteran educator who makes the case learning “to code” is essential to every child’s future.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media