Why Teaching Computer Programming to All Students Matters
Vicki Davis with Lou Zulli, Jr.
Learn why teaching computer programming needs to be part of every curriculum. In this segment we talk with an award-winning, veteran educator who makes the case learning “to code” is essential to every child’s future.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media