Why Teaching Digital Storytelling Is Important
Vicki Davis with Fred Haas
Stories play an important role in our lives and our history. In this segment our guest explains why teaching digital storytelling has immense value.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
February 4, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Fred Haas is a high school digital media teacher in the Boston suburb of Hopkinton, Massachusetts, teaching classes in face-to-face, hybrid/blended, and completely online formats. A late arrival to teaching, he previously worked in the theatre and film industries, as well as spending years as a technology consultant.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media