Why Teaching Digital Storytelling Is Important
Vicki Davis with Fred Haas
Stories play an important role in our lives and our history. In this segment our guest explains why teaching digital storytelling has immense value.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 4.3K 0
February 4, 2015 Every Classroom Matters
Fred Haas is a high school digital media teacher in the Boston suburb of Hopkinton, Massachusetts, teaching classes in face-to-face, hybrid/blended, and completely online formats. A late arrival to teaching, he previously worked in the theatre and film industries, as well as spending years as a technology consultant.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media