Why Teaching Financial Literacy Matters
Vicki Davis with Beth Werker
In this segment we discuss why financial literacy is so important, and we showcase one creative resource for teaching students the fundamentals.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.9K 0
January 13, 2014 Every Classroom Matters
Beth Werker taught middle school math for 30 years in New Hampshire and Maine. Her school participated at Enterprise City, where they learned about finances and other related real world experiences.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media