Why Teaching Reading Is So Complex: How to Simplify the Process
Rae Pica with Lynette Guastaferro
It’s surprising how many of us feel ill-equipped to teach reading. In this segment, we explore a few practical approaches and strategies.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
November 18, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Lynette Guastaferro, Executive Director of Teaching Matters, has over 20 years of experience in education. Her leadership has helped to quadruple Teaching Matters’ reach, and make the organization one of the leading innovators in scalable teacher development models.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
- Power to the Early Childhood Profession Sometimes Requires Difficult ChoicesBy Debra PierceJanuary 29, 2020
- Taking Another Look at Reading Fluency. Valentine’s Gift!By Rita WirtzJanuary 27, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media