Why Teaching Reading Is So Complex: How to Simplify the Process
Rae Pica with Lynette Guastaferro
It’s surprising how many of us feel ill-equipped to teach reading. In this segment, we explore a few practical approaches and strategies.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
November 18, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Lynette Guastaferro, Executive Director of Teaching Matters, has over 20 years of experience in education. Her leadership has helped to quadruple Teaching Matters’ reach, and make the organization one of the leading innovators in scalable teacher development models.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media