Why Teaching Reading Is So Complex: How to Simplify the Process
Rae Pica with Lynette Guastaferro
It’s surprising how many of us feel ill-equipped to teach reading. In this segment, we explore a few practical approaches and strategies.
#edchat #edreform #ece #earlyed #AskingWhatIf
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.7K 0
November 18, 2017 Student-Centric Strategies
Lynette Guastaferro, Executive Director of Teaching Matters, has over 20 years of experience in education. Her leadership has helped to quadruple Teaching Matters’ reach, and make the organization one of the leading innovators in scalable teacher development models.
More from Rae Pica
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media