Why We All Need to Be Digital Citizenship Masters
Susan M. Bearden, Marialice B.F.X. Curran, Jennifer L. Scheffer
Our guests tell us that mastering digital citizenship is now a must-have skill that can impact your career and your personal life. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.5K 0
April 4, 2016 EdTechCHAT
Marialice B.F.X. Curran is the cofounder of the Digital Citizenship Summit and the digital citizenship chat on Twitter and created the first three credit graduate course on digital citizenship in the country. Jennifer L. Scheffer is a Mobile Learning Coach and Instructional Technology Specialist for Burlington Public Schools. She is co-moderator of the Digital Citizenship Twitter chats. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne and author of Digital Citzenship: A Community-Based Approach.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Only One Who Likes Change is a Wet Baby! (Baby, Look At Us Now!)By Rita WirtzMay 23, 2020
- Embracing the FutureBy Tim RamseyMay 16, 2020
- 10 Areas That Districts Need to Focus on Post-COVID19By Jay EitnerMay 11, 2020
- Children’s Book Week 2020, at Home. Every Child a Reader!By Rita WirtzMay 8, 2020
- “All Together Now”, Thank A Teacher!By Rita WirtzMay 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media