Why We All Need to Be Digital Citizenship Masters
Susan M. Bearden, Marialice B.F.X. Curran, Jennifer L. Scheffer
Our guests tell us that mastering digital citizenship is now a must-have skill that can impact your career and your personal life. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.5K 0
April 4, 2016 EdTechCHAT
Marialice B.F.X. Curran is the cofounder of the Digital Citizenship Summit and the digital citizenship chat on Twitter and created the first three credit graduate course on digital citizenship in the country. Jennifer L. Scheffer is a Mobile Learning Coach and Instructional Technology Specialist for Burlington Public Schools. She is co-moderator of the Digital Citizenship Twitter chats. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne and author of Digital Citzenship: A Community-Based Approach.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media