Why We All Need to Be Digital Citizenship Masters
Susan M. Bearden, Marialice B.F.X. Curran, Jennifer L. Scheffer
Our guests tell us that mastering digital citizenship is now a must-have skill that can impact your career and your personal life. Learn more.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.5K 0
April 4, 2016 EdTechCHAT
Marialice B.F.X. Curran is the cofounder of the Digital Citizenship Summit and the digital citizenship chat on Twitter and created the first three credit graduate course on digital citizenship in the country. Jennifer L. Scheffer is a Mobile Learning Coach and Instructional Technology Specialist for Burlington Public Schools. She is co-moderator of the Digital Citizenship Twitter chats. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne and author of Digital Citzenship: A Community-Based Approach.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media