Will Common Core Encourage or Stifle Creativity and Innovation?
Tom Whitby, Nancy Blair, Nancy White
Tune in to highlights and commentary from the 7/16/13 evening #Edchat on Common Core and its impact on creativity and innovation.
EdChat Archive: http://edchat.pbworks.com/
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.4K 0
August 13, 2013 EdChat Radio
Nancy White is the 21st Century Learning & Innovation Specialist for Academy School District 20 in Colorado Springs. Nancy Blairis a school improvement consultant who frequently worked with the High Schools That Work. Tom Whitby is contributing Editor at SmartBrief, founder of #Edchat, Twitter-Using Educators, and NYSCATE Network.
More from Tom Whitby
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media