Will Digital Text Books Expand the Achievement Gap?
Kevin Carney, Bethlham Forsa,Neeru Khosla, Valerie Strauss,Justin Snider
Digital textbooks are coming. Driven by demand for for more effective teaching strategies, the need to reduce costs and advances in technology. But will a digital divide cause a move to digital text books to exapand the achievement gap?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media