Will Digital Text Books Expand the Achievement Gap?
Kevin Carney, Bethlham Forsa,Neeru Khosla, Valerie Strauss,Justin Snider
Digital textbooks are coming. Driven by demand for for more effective teaching strategies, the need to reduce costs and advances in technology. But will a digital divide cause a move to digital text books to exapand the achievement gap?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media