Will Digital Textbooks Expand the Achievement Gap?
Neeru Khosla, Kevin Carney, Justin Snider, Valerie Strauss, Bethlham Forsa
Digital textbooks are coming, driven by demand for more effective teaching strategies, the need to reduce costs, and advances in technology. But will a move to digital textbooks create a digital divide and expand the achievement gap?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media