Will Digital Textbooks Expand the Achievement Gap?
Neeru Khosla, Kevin Carney, Justin Snider, Valerie Strauss, Bethlham Forsa
Digital textbooks are coming, driven by demand for more effective teaching strategies, the need to reduce costs, and advances in technology. But will a move to digital textbooks create a digital divide and expand the achievement gap?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media