Will Digital Textbooks Expand the Achievement Gap?
Neeru Khosla, Kevin Carney, Justin Snider, Valerie Strauss, Bethlham Forsa
Digital textbooks are coming, driven by demand for more effective teaching strategies, the need to reduce costs, and advances in technology. But will a move to digital textbooks create a digital divide and expand the achievement gap?
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media