Will Early Childhood Experts Lead a Sea Change on Common Core Implementation?
Patrick Riccards, Darren Burris, Nancy Carlsson-Paige and Randi Weingarten
Early childhood professionals, led by Nancy Carlsson-Paige, have found their voices on Common Core aligned with that of a strong ally: AFT president, Randi Weingarten. The two have teamed to re-frame the thinking about Common Core implementation at the PreK-2 level, but the implications of the discussion they are starting could extend to the higher grades as well.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media