Will Early Childhood Experts Lead a Sea Change on Common Core Implementation?
Patrick Riccards, Darren Burris, Nancy Carlsson-Paige and Randi Weingarten
Early childhood professionals, led by Nancy Carlsson-Paige, have found their voices on Common Core aligned with that of a strong ally: AFT president, Randi Weingarten. The two have teamed to re-frame the thinking about Common Core implementation at the PreK-2 level, but the implications of the discussion they are starting could extend to the higher grades as well.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media