Will Rich Schools Get Richer, Poor Schools Poorer Under NCLB 2.0?
Cecilia Muñoz, Director, White House Domestic Policy Council
During today’s White House press call, education reporters try to confirm to what extent the proposed rewrite of NCLB would send money from poor schools to rich ones.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media