Will Rich Schools Get Richer, Poor Schools Poorer Under NCLB 2.0?
Cecilia Muñoz, Director, White House Domestic Policy Council
During today’s White House press call, education reporters try to confirm to what extent the proposed rewrite of NCLB would send money from poor schools to rich ones.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media