Will Rich Schools Get Richer, Poor Schools Poorer Under NCLB 2.0?
Cecilia Muñoz, Director, White House Domestic Policy Council
During today’s White House press call, education reporters try to confirm to what extent the proposed rewrite of NCLB would send money from poor schools to rich ones.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Errol St.Clair Smith
Latest EDwords Articles
- Feliz Navidad! Tex-Mex, ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas!By Rita WirtzDecember 4, 2019
- Filled with Great ThanksgivingBy Tim RamseyDecember 2, 2019
- Everything for AllBy Tim RamseyNovember 26, 2019
- Giving Thanks for a Life Well Lived!By Rita WirtzNovember 25, 2019
- If You’re Wondering What Mindfulness Is Really AboutBy Raquel RiosNovember 25, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media