Why Working Toward a Common Goal Is More Important Than Getting an “A”
Rae Pica withMickey Kolis, Alan November, Shelly Sanchez
|As being a team player and skilled collaborator becomes more important, many are finding today’s graduates unprepared.
Follow on Twitter:
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.1K 0
September 8, 2014
Mickey Kolis is an award-winning professor of education at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. His work focuses on developing beginning teachers who act as collaborative leaders. Alan November is an international leader in education technology. He has been director of an alternative high school, computer coordinator, technology consultant, and university lecturer. Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Educators, and an international speaker.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- It’s Mesmerizing! Hypnosis and Self-Care Go-Togethers!By Rita WirtzFebruary 24, 2020
- 3 Things to Remember When Helping Students Living With Trauma & Toxic StressBy J. HarperFebruary 23, 2020
- “I’m tired.”By William MaddenFebruary 18, 2020
- Cookie ConferencesBy Tim RamseyFebruary 18, 2020
- That Kid at the Back, First a Scholar, Now Rocket Scientist!By Rita WirtzFebruary 8, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media