Why Working Toward a Common Goal Is More Important Than Getting an “A”
Rae Pica withMickey Kolis, Alan November, Shelly Sanchez
As being a team player and skilled collaborator becomes more important, many are finding today’s graduates unprepared.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
September 8, 2014 Educators Channel
Mickey Kolis is an award-winning professor of education at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. His work focuses on developing beginning teachers who act as collaborative leaders. Alan November is an international leader in education technology. He has been director of an alternative high school, computer coordinator, technology consultant, and university lecturer. Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Educators, and an international speaker.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
- Relationship Building Is Not a ConsequenceBy Tim RamseyMarch 2, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media