Why Working Toward a Common Goal Is More Important Than Getting an “A”
Rae Pica withMickey Kolis, Alan November, Shelly Sanchez
As being a team player and skilled collaborator becomes more important, many are finding today’s graduates unprepared.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
September 8, 2014 Educators Channel
Mickey Kolis is an award-winning professor of education at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. His work focuses on developing beginning teachers who act as collaborative leaders. Alan November is an international leader in education technology. He has been director of an alternative high school, computer coordinator, technology consultant, and university lecturer. Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Educators, and an international speaker.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media