Why Working Toward a Common Goal Is More Important Than Getting an “A”
Rae Pica withMickey Kolis, Alan November, Shelly Sanchez
As being a team player and skilled collaborator becomes more important, many are finding today’s graduates unprepared.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 2.6K 0
September 8, 2014 Educators Channel
Mickey Kolis is an award-winning professor of education at the University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire. His work focuses on developing beginning teachers who act as collaborative leaders. Alan November is an international leader in education technology. He has been director of an alternative high school, computer coordinator, technology consultant, and university lecturer. Shelly Sanchez Terrell is a teacher trainer, the author of The 30 Goals Challenge for Educators, and an international speaker.
More from BAM! Radio Network
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media