Would These 5 Tips Make You More Open to New Teaching Practices?
Larry Ferlazzo withSally Zepeda, Bill Sterrett, and Pete Hall
Resistance to change is part of human nature. In this segment we look at how we can become more willing and comfortable with embracing new teaching strategies and techniques.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
- Why Should I Care? Engagement through AuthenticityBy John McCarthySeptember 1, 2019
- Easy Peasy Comprehension Builders and Boosters!By Rita WirtzAugust 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media