Would These 5 Tips Make You More Open to New Teaching Practices?
Larry Ferlazzo withSally Zepeda, Bill Sterrett, and Pete Hall
Resistance to change is part of human nature. In this segment we look at how we can become more willing and comfortable with embracing new teaching strategies and techniques.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- UrgentBy Tim RamseyApril 6, 2020
- Dive in: 5 Things to Think About When You’re Planning for Early Learning OnlineBy Emily Caruso ParnellMarch 31, 2020
- Moments. Reflections. Leaving Footprints On Your Reading HeartsBy Rita WirtzMarch 29, 2020
- Leading By Example, Together We Are Strong!By Rita WirtzMarch 15, 2020
- You’re a Teacher and You Matter!By Debra PierceMarch 11, 2020
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media