Would These 5 Tips Make You More Open to New Teaching Practices?
Larry Ferlazzo withSally Zepeda, Bill Sterrett, and Pete Hall
Resistance to change is part of human nature. In this segment we look at how we can become more willing and comfortable with embracing new teaching strategies and techniques.
#edchat #teachers #edtech
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Ferlazzo - EdWeek
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media