Would You Want to Be a Student in Your Own Classroom?
Vicki Davis with George Couros
If you would want to be a student in your own classroom, take a bow. Then take a listen to this episode about how to continue innovating in ways that will supercharge learning in your classroom.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
- Share! What Does It Really Mean?By Gail MultopJune 21, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media