Wrap-Around Support for Educating the Whole Child
Dan Domenech with Dr. Maya Rockeymoore
In this segment we explore discuss programs that support our commitment to educating the whole child and provide reference to useful resources.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
July 19, 2013 School Administrators Radio
Fix formatting - Dr. Maya Rockeymoore is a nationally renowned expert in health and wellness. Dr. Rockeymoore directs Leadrship for Healthy Communities, a national program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) as a part of her responsibilities as president and CEO of Global Policy Solutions, a consulting firm based in Washington, D.C.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Tim RamseyOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media