Wrap-Around Support for Educating the Whole Child
Dan Domenech with Dr. Maya Rockeymoore
In this segment we explore discuss programs that support our commitment to educating the whole child and provide reference to useful resources.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
July 19, 2013 School Administrators Radio
Fix formatting - Dr. Maya Rockeymoore is a nationally renowned expert in health and wellness. Dr. Rockeymoore directs Leadrship for Healthy Communities, a national program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) as a part of her responsibilities as president and CEO of Global Policy Solutions, a consulting firm based in Washington, D.C.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media