Wrap-Around Support for Educating the Whole Child
Dan Domenech with Dr. Maya Rockeymoore
In this segment we explore discuss programs that support our commitment to educating the whole child and provide reference to useful resources.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.2K 0
July 19, 2013 School Administrators Radio
Fix formatting - Dr. Maya Rockeymoore is a nationally renowned expert in health and wellness. Dr. Rockeymoore directs Leadrship for Healthy Communities, a national program of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) as a part of her responsibilities as president and CEO of Global Policy Solutions, a consulting firm based in Washington, D.C.
More from Domenech - AASA
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Rita WirtzAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy J. HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By J. HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media