Wrestling with Me, My Feelings, and Self Doubt
Jon Harper with Kara Knollmeyer
I struggle with self-doubt, worry, and fear. I haven’t been able to overcome these, but here’s what I’ve learned about how to manage them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 691 0
September 2, 2018 MY BAD
Kara Knollmeyer is a school administrator in St. Louis, MO and the author of Unleash Talent: Bringing Out the Best in Yourself and the Learners You Serve.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Debra PierceNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media