Wrestling with Me, My Feelings, and Self Doubt
Jon Harper with Kara Knollmeyer
I struggle with self-doubt, worry, and fear. I haven’t been able to overcome these, but here’s what I’ve learned about how to manage them.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 690 0
September 2, 2018 MY BAD
Kara Knollmeyer is a school administrator in St. Louis, MO and the author of Unleash Talent: Bringing Out the Best in Yourself and the Learners You Serve.
More from J. Harper
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media