Writing Tools and Technologies for Special Needs Students
Sharon Plante with Mike Marotta
Join us as we discuss pre-writing assistive technology that can help students who learn differently.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.2K 0
October 22, 2016 Special Education
Mike Marotta, ATP - AT Specialist, Inclusive Technology Solutions, LLC. Mike is a RESNA Certified Assistive Technology Professional who has been providing AT evaluations and training to individuals with all disabilities for over 25 years. Mike is a nationally and internationally recognized presenter as well as an Adjunct Professor at Felician College and California State University, Northridge.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- CrumpledBy Jon HarperJuly 6, 2019
- TherapyBy Tim RamseyJuly 5, 2019
- Summer Learning Slide! What’s Up? or Down?By Rita WirtzJune 27, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media