Writing Tools and Technologies for Special Needs Students
Sharon Plante with Mike Marotta
Join us as we discuss pre-writing assistive technology that can help students who learn differently.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 6.2K 0
October 22, 2016 Special Education
Mike Marotta, ATP - AT Specialist, Inclusive Technology Solutions, LLC. Mike is a RESNA Certified Assistive Technology Professional who has been providing AT evaluations and training to individuals with all disabilities for over 25 years. Mike is a nationally and internationally recognized presenter as well as an Adjunct Professor at Felician College and California State University, Northridge.
More from Sharon Plante
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.January 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Rita WirtzJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Tim RamseyJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Rita WirtzJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Errol St.Clair SmithDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media