Year End Smackdown: 2013 Review of Hot Education Apps, Tools and Resources
Vicki Davis with Tom Murray
Tom Murray, co-founder of #edtechchat, joins us for a year end review of the best education apps, tools and digital resources. Tune in to this year end, 12 minute smackdown.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.4K 0
December 20, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Tom Murray serves as the director of technology and cyber education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, PA. He was featured in Tech & Learning Magazine’s Leadership Profile in December of 2012. Murray’s QCSD cyber and blended learning programs have been highlighted by Forbes.com, T.H.E. Journal, Project Red, and on Digital Learning Day 2013, among others. Murray serves on the advisory board for THE Journal and has co-founded and moderates both #sbgchat and #edtechchat.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Jay EitnerAugust 4, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media