Year End Smackdown: 2013 Review of Hot Education Apps, Tools and Resources
Vicki Davis with Tom Murray
Tom Murray, co-founder of #edtechchat, joins us for a year end review of the best education apps, tools and digital resources. Tune in to this year end, 12 minute smackdown.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.4K 0
December 20, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Tom Murray serves as the director of technology and cyber education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, PA. He was featured in Tech & Learning Magazine’s Leadership Profile in December of 2012. Murray’s QCSD cyber and blended learning programs have been highlighted by Forbes.com, T.H.E. Journal, Project Red, and on Digital Learning Day 2013, among others. Murray serves on the advisory board for THE Journal and has co-founded and moderates both #sbgchat and #edtechchat.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- The WallBy Tim RamseyNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Errol St.Clair SmithNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.November 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Gail MultopNovember 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media