Year End Smackdown: 2013 Review of Hot Education Apps, Tools and Resources
Vicki Davis with Tom Murray
Tom Murray, co-founder of #edtechchat, joins us for a year end review of the best education apps, tools and digital resources. Tune in to this year end, 12 minute smackdown.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 3.4K 0
December 20, 2013 Every Classroom Matters
Tom Murray serves as the director of technology and cyber education for the Quakertown Community School District in Bucks County, PA. He was featured in Tech & Learning Magazine’s Leadership Profile in December of 2012. Murray’s QCSD cyber and blended learning programs have been highlighted by Forbes.com, T.H.E. Journal, Project Red, and on Digital Learning Day 2013, among others. Murray serves on the advisory board for THE Journal and has co-founded and moderates both #sbgchat and #edtechchat.
More from Vicki Davis
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media