Year in Review, Predictions for 2014
Katrina Stevens, Alex J Podchaski, Susan M. Bearden
In this segment of EdTechChat we review the highlight of the past year and go out on the limb to make predictions for the year ahead.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.3K 0
January 7, 2014 EdTechCHAT
Katrina Stevens, a former teacher and administrator, is an education consultant with the Tuscany Group. Alex J Podchaski serves as the Director of Technology at Oak Knoll School of the Holy Child in Summit, NJ. Susan M. Bearden is the Director of Information Technology at Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy in Melbourne.
More from Tom Murray
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Jeffrey PflaumSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy J. HarperSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Gillian JudsonSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media