Zika Virus: Misconceptions, Big Takeaways and To Do’s
Donna Mazyck withDr. William Schaffner
The new Zika virus is spreading and posing a threat that school nurses need to understand to help keep students safe. Learn the basics you need to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 855 0
April 11, 2013 School Nurses Radio
Dr. William Schaffner is past president of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases and has served on the Executive Board of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. He is also Professor of Preventive Medicine in the Department of Health Policy as well as Professor of Infectious Diseases in the Department of Medicine at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Tim RamseyOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Misty M. Kirby, Ph.D.October 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Tim RamseyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy J. HarperOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Jay EitnerOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media