Zika Virus: What Every School Nurse Needs to Know
Donna Mazyck withDr. William Schaffner
The new Zika virus is spreading and posing a threat that school nurses need to understand to help keep students safe. Learn the basics you need to know.
|Play Episode||Subscribe on iTunes|
Share 1.5K 0
April 22, 2016 School Nurses Radio
Dr. William Schaffner is past president of the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases and has served on the Executive Board of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. He is also Professor of Preventive Medicine in the Department of Health Policy as well as Professor of Infectious Diseases in the Department of Medicine at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, Tennessee.
More from Donna Mazyck
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- That Kid at the Back! Scholar In Waiting, Now Scholar!By Rita WirtzJuly 31, 2019
- Cultivating Aggression: Something We Should Never See on an Infant’s Daily ReportBy Debra PierceJuly 26, 2019
- 3 Tips For Making Your Next Conference Your Best YetBy Jon HarperJuly 22, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media