Eric is a Senior Fellow and Thought Leader on Digital Leadership with the International Center for Leadership in Education (ICLE). Prior to this he was the award-winning Principal at New Milford High School. Under his leadership, his school became a globally recognized model for innovative practices. Eric oversaw the successful implementation of several sustainable change initiatives that radically transformed the learning culture at his school while increasing achievement.
Latest EDwords Articles
- What Does Community Engagement Look Like?By Eric SheningerJanuary 16, 2020
- On Celebrating a Milestone Birthday!By Eric SheningerJanuary 13, 2020
- AllergiesBy Eric SheningerJanuary 6, 2020
- Happy New Year and Decade, 2020 Love!By Eric SheningerJanuary 3, 2020
- The One Big Lesson We (Hopefully) All Learned in 2019By Eric SheningerDecember 20, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media