Eric is a Senior Fellow and Thought Leader on Digital Leadership with the International Center for Leadership in Education (ICLE). Prior to this he was the award-winning Principal at New Milford High School. Under his leadership, his school became a globally recognized model for innovative practices. Eric oversaw the successful implementation of several sustainable change initiatives that radically transformed the learning culture at his school while increasing achievement.
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raise Your Hand If You Want to be a Teacher! What… Nobody?By Eric SheningerNovember 19, 2019
- The WallBy Eric SheningerNovember 18, 2019
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Eric SheningerNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Eric SheningerNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Eric SheningerNovember 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media