Oskar Cymerman is a Chemistry and Principles of Engineering Teacher at Woodbury High School in the Twin Cities Metro Area, MN. He frequently blogs about brain-based approaches to learning and classroom design, in addition to starting the "Starbucks My Classroom Project" and #StarbucksMyRoom.
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Oskar CymermanOctober 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Oskar CymermanOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy Oskar CymermanOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Oskar CymermanOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Oskar CymermanOctober 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media