Dr. L. Earl Franks, CAE is the Executive Director of the National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP) in Alexandria, Virginia, serving 28,000 K-8 principals and 35 million students in the United States of America and other affiliates worldwide., a veteran association executive with more than three decades of K-12 education experience, serves as the seventh executive director of the National Association of Elementary School Principals. Prior to serving as executive director for the Council for Leaders in Alabama Schools (CLAS), he served as a leader on the CLAS Board of Directors. Franks served as a principal from 1999-2008 at a pre-K-12 school serving 1,000+ students. He is the host of NAESP Radio.
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Earl FranksOctober 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Earl FranksOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy Earl FranksOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Earl FranksOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Earl FranksOctober 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media