Mandy Froehlich is the Director of Innovation and Technology in Ripon, WI. She also consults, presents and keynotes nationally on teacher engagement, edtech, leadership, and climate & culture. She is co-host of Teachers' Aid and the author of two books, "The Fire Within" and "Divergent EDU"
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy M. FroehlichSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy M. FroehlichSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy M. FroehlichSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By M. FroehlichSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy M. FroehlichSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media