Ben Gilpin is a relationship-driven educator with a passion for innovation. He is currently serving as an elementary principal in Michigan. He is involved with classroomcribs.com and personalized learning initiatives with the Michigan Department of Education. Ben is known for his blog, The Colorful Principal, which showcases stories and learning pieces for educators from around the world. He has his masters degree from Spring Arbor University and his ED Leadership certification through Eastern Michigan University. He co-hosts UnearthED on the TwittED network.
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy B. GilpinOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By B. GilpinOctober 16, 2019
- LeavesBy B. GilpinOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy B. GilpinOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy B. GilpinOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media