Steve Isaacs has been teaching game design and development at William Annin middle school in Basking Ridge, NJ and online for Virtual High School for years. In addition, he is the co-founder and moderator of the weekly #EdTechBridge chat; a community of edtech stakeholders with a goal of developing collaborative relationships involving educators, developers, students, and researchers working together to build better edtech products. Steve is also a founding member of the games4ed initiative which aims to examine and break down barriers to getting more games in the classroom to enhance learning opportunities for students. Steve co-hosts Ed.Got Game .
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy S. IsaacsOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By S. IsaacsOctober 16, 2019
- LeavesBy S. IsaacsOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy S. IsaacsOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy S. IsaacsOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media