Matthew Farber teaches middle school social studies and is a doctoral candidate in educational technology leadership at New Jersey City University. He has blogged about game-based learning for Edutopia and KQED/MindShift. He is the author of "Gamify Your Classroom: A Field Guide to Game-Based Learning." Matthew co-hosts Ed Got Game.
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By M. FarberNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By M. FarberNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy M. FarberNovember 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy M. FarberNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy M. FarberOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media