Sharon LePage Plante, an educator with 18 years teaching experience in special education, has been an educator at Eagle Hill-Southport for over ten years, as well as currently serving as Director of Technology. She is a member of the Connecticut Association of Independent Schools Commission on Technology and the Academy of Education Arts and Sciences Council of Peers. She was the 2014 recipient of the Bammy Award for Special Needs Staff. She co-moderator of #EdTechChat. She hosts Learning Differently & EdTechChat Radio.
Latest EDwords Articles
- RechargedBy Sharon PlanteOctober 21, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Sharon PlanteOctober 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Sharon PlanteOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy Sharon PlanteOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Sharon PlanteOctober 10, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media