Diane Ravitch is a research professor of education at New York University and a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution in Washington, D.C. Diane is the author of several books, including "The Death and Life of the Great American School System: How Testing and Choice Are Undermining Education" (2010).
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Diane RavitchOctober 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Diane RavitchOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy Diane RavitchOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Diane RavitchOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Diane RavitchOctober 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media