Rita Wirtz holds a BA in English and speech, a master’s degree in reading from Arizona State University (ASU), and an administrative services credential (K–12) through California State University–Sacramento (CSUS). She is a California language arts and reading specialist who has instructed at all levels including K-12 classrooms, labs, and clinics for more than 40 years. Rita was also a HS English teacher, principal (pre-6th), college prof., ESEA program evaluator, curriculum developer and keynote speaker. She currently lives in Oregon.
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By Rita WirtzOctober 16, 2019
- LeavesBy Rita WirtzOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy Rita WirtzOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy Rita WirtzOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy Rita WirtzOctober 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media