Rita Wirtz holds a BA in English and speech, a master’s degree in reading from Arizona State University (ASU), and an administrative services credential (K–12) through California State University–Sacramento (CSUS). She is a California language arts and reading specialist who has instructed at all levels including K-12 classrooms, labs, and clinics for more than 40 years. Rita was also a HS English teacher, principal (pre-6th), college prof., ESEA program evaluator, curriculum developer and keynote speaker. She currently lives in Oregon.
Latest EDwords Articles
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List? (Just remember these 5 things)By Jon HarperAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Jon HarperAugust 10, 2019
- Risky Play for Young Children? Apparently There’s More Risk Without It!By Debra PierceJune 13, 2019
- Should Teachers Wear Jeans?By Rita WirtzJune 8, 2019
- Where Is Differentiation? Schools Are Still Forcing Square Pegs Into Round HolesBy Laurie LevyJune 6, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media