Rita Wirtz holds a BA in English and speech, a master’s degree in reading from Arizona State University (ASU), and an administrative services credential (K–12) through California State University–Sacramento (CSUS). She is a California language arts and reading specialist who has instructed at all levels including K-12 classrooms, labs, and clinics for more than 40 years. Rita was also a HS English teacher, principal (pre-6th), college prof., ESEA program evaluator, curriculum developer and keynote speaker. She currently lives in Oregon.
Latest EDwords Articles
- Celebrate Art and Craft of Teaching, Thoughts to Inspire You!By Rita WirtzNovember 12, 2019
- A Teachable Moment: Why 49% of Vets Wish You Would Stop Saying, “Thank You For Your Service”By Rita WirtzNovember 11, 2019
- This Is a School That Trust BuiltBy Rita WirtzNovember 6, 2019
- Give Toddlers Developmentally Appropriate ProgramsBy Rita WirtzNovember 4, 2019
- ValidatedBy Rita WirtzOctober 31, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media