Rita Wirtz holds a BA in English and speech, a master’s degree in reading from Arizona State University (ASU), and an administrative services credential (K–12) through California State University–Sacramento (CSUS). She is a California language arts and reading specialist who has instructed at all levels including K-12 classrooms, labs, and clinics for more than 40 years. Rita was also a HS English teacher, principal (pre-6th), college prof., ESEA program evaluator, curriculum developer and keynote speaker. She currently lives in Oregon.
Latest EDwords Articles
- Raffi’s Gift to Baby Belugas: Singing for GretaBy Rita WirtzSeptember 19, 2019
- The Inner Game of TeachingBy Rita WirtzSeptember 18, 2019
- What Teachers Should Be Thinking About On FridayBy Rita WirtzSeptember 11, 2019
- Rethinking Classroom Design, Fad, Fact or Fancy?By Rita WirtzSeptember 6, 2019
- A ‘Lopsided View of Human Intelligence’: How to Grow Imagination in Higher EducationBy Rita WirtzSeptember 2, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media