Thomas D. Whitby is co-author of "The Relevant Educator: How Connectedness Empowers Learning." Tom retired from public education after serving 34 years as a secondary English teacher and spent an additional six years as an adjunct professor at St Joseph’s College in NY. He is a co-creator of #Edchat, an award-winning education discussion group on Twitter, blogger of My Island View: Educational, Disconnected Utterances, and recipient of the ISTE “Making IT Happen Award.” He hosts the weekly EdChat Radio.
Latest EDwords Articles
- The Importance of Building Capacity in Schools: Follow Up (One Week Later)By T. WhitbyOctober 16, 2019
- LeavesBy T. WhitbyOctober 15, 2019
- Slowing Down: The Soft Skill That Gets Left BehindBy T. WhitbyOctober 15, 2019
- Laughing About Mental Illness? The Joke Is on YouBy T. WhitbyOctober 10, 2019
- The Importance of Building Capacity in SchoolsBy T. WhitbyOctober 9, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media