Thomas D. Whitby is co-author of "The Relevant Educator: How Connectedness Empowers Learning." Tom retired from public education after serving 34 years as a secondary English teacher and spent an additional six years as an adjunct professor at St Joseph’s College in NY. He is a co-creator of #Edchat, an award-winning education discussion group on Twitter, blogger of My Island View: Educational, Disconnected Utterances, and recipient of the ISTE “Making IT Happen Award.” He hosts the weekly EdChat Radio.
Latest EDwords Articles
- Reading Success Secrets That Make a Difference!By Tom WhitbyAugust 20, 2019
- Worried About That Student on Your Class List?: Just Remember These 5 ThingsBy Tom WhitbyAugust 13, 2019
- Back to School Season Have You Feeling a Bit Nervous? (Here’s Why You’re Going to Be Okay)By Tom WhitbyAugust 10, 2019
- New Superintendent? Welcome to the Shark TankBy Tom WhitbyAugust 4, 2019
- The #1 Rule as a Superintendent: SAFETYBy Tom WhitbyAugust 4, 2019
© Copyright 2019 Accretive Media